Attention Shelter-Related Charities Serving Waterloo Region: We are now accepting grant requests through the Ontario REALTORS Care® foundation!
2023 Ontario REALTORS Care® Grant
The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation supports shelter-related causes in Ontario. ‘Shelter-related causes’ are defined as registered charities that provide individual Ontarians with a refuge, haven, or other type of protection from the effects of hunger, the elements, abuse, disabilities, and illness.
Please note the process for applying for a grant from the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation has changed. Read below for instructions on how to submit your application for consideration.
All applications must go through the Waterloo Region Association of REALTORS® for submission.
Please follow these steps to apply:
- Thoroughly review the 2023 Grant Application Form
- If you qualify, download and complete the 2023 Grant Application Form
- Email email@example.com with your completed application form and request a letter stating that we endorse your charitable work in the local community. The deadline to submit your grant application to WRAR is September 15, 2023.
- WRAR will contact you if your application has been accepted for submission to the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation.
- The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation’s Grants and Awards Committee will receive and review all applications that charitable organizations have made to their local Real Estate Board or Association. Note: Grants are disbursed before the end of the 2023 calendar year.